Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
How much is the delivery fee?
We offer free delivery for purchases over R 1200.00. If your purchase is below the R 1200.00 we charge R 80.00 for Johannesburg and Pretoria and R 130.00 for CPT, DRB and other areas.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to all cities and towns within the South African borders. If you would like an International delivery please contact us and we will try and assist.
When will my order be delivered?
Orders are usually dispatched within 48 hours of receiving your order. If however your order is placed on a none business day, your order will be dispatched within 24 hours from the next business day after payment has cleared. Thereafter, it takes approximately 2-4 days for delivery to occur. The exact time frame will depend on the location of delivery. Deliveries occur on weekdays within normal business hours (public holidays excluded).
Who will deliver my order?
Tayla Jean uses reliable contracted third-party couriers with a national delivery network.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
You will receive a tracking number once your order has been fulfilled. The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the third-party courier or please contact us if you need any assistance.
Warranty and Returns
- Unless otherwise specified, all Tayla Jean products comes with a 10-day money back satisfaction guarantee, calculated from the date of delivery of goods, provided that the product is in a resaleable condition and returned in the same packaging.
- Delivery of returned products will be for the client’s account, unless the items are damaged on receiving the goods.
- Unless otherwise stated, products shall by default be covered by a standard 3 months (three) month warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Warranties shall not cover any defects, damages or claims arising from any misuse or abuse, external causes or what can be considered fair wear and tear. No product shall be covered against any corrosion or damages caused by natural elements such as direct sun light etc. Warranty claims shall not be processed where products are in an unhygienic state. Natural variation occurring on the mats such as colour variations are not considered defects, there is no guarantee on the colour-fastness of any material. This warranty explicitly excludes any natural changes or decline to such products. This warranty shall also not cover any consequential damages, losses or claims of any kind. The warranty does not cover damage cause through play, furniture, animals claws or the like.
- All products listed on this website are intended, priced and marketed for domestic use only, despite the fact that some of the materials may be industrial grade. In the event where items are used in commercial environments (unless agreed to otherwise in writing), the warranty shall be limited to a period of 2 (two) months from date of purchase.
- We reserve the right to either repair or exchange an item submitted for warranty purposes. In the event where the item cannot be repaired, it may be exchanged with a replacement item that is identical, or where the exact same model or product is no longer available, with an item of similar value, or alternatively with a Tayla Jean credit/voucher. Any approved exchange, credit or refund of a particular product shall apply to that product only and not any other products purchased from us at the same or at another time, regardless of whether the other items were purchased to match or compliment this product.
- Customers wanting to return any product must contact us through our contact form, where the link can be found in the footer of the website or via email at email@example.com
- Transport charges for products returned for refund or exchange shall be for the account of the customer. Return transport charges may in some cases be higher than the original delivery fees billed, especially where the customer is located in outlying areas and smaller towns, or where an original delivery fee has been discounted or subsidised in any way. Only in cases of warranty claims shall transport charges be borne by Tayla Jean, and this shall only apply for the first 3 (three) months of the warranty. Products returned for exchange or warranty purposes must be returned to the warehouse or despatch destination that it was originally shipped from. Goods returned must reach us within 7 (seven) days after the expiry of the 14-day return period. Any returns by our contracted couriers must first be authorised and needs to be arranged by ourselves. Customers may not directly arrange for returns on our account with any of our contracted couriers. Even if a courier may allow this, we may hold the customer liable for the costs of such returns.
- Products returned must be adequately packaged in the original packaging. Where original packaging was discarded, it shall be the customer’s responsibility to ensure the item is packaged adequately to avoid damage in transit. Our contracted third-party couriers do not offer packaging services and may refuse to accept products without adequate packaging. In the event where our couriers do collect an item not packaged properly, or where they assisted the client with packaging, this shall be done at the customer’s own risk. It is advised that customers take adequate photos of the products they wish to return (covering all areas and angles) as we will keep the customer liable for any damages to the product when received.
- As soon as a product authorised for return for refund/exchange or warranty purposes is received, the item shall undergo inspection of both packaging and condition of contents, and any damages or discrepancies recorded. Where the item was returned for a refund and the item was received in perfect, as-new resaleable condition, a full refund will be paid to the customer, minus the delivery and return transport charges. Tayla Jean reserves the right to levy reasonable and appropriate surcharges and handling fees to compensate for shortages, damages or re-stocking for items not returned in good condition. The exact amount or percentage shall depend on various factors including the overall condition of the item, including, but not limited to the packaging. Refunds shall be made within 7-10 business days from the date of receipt of goods.
- Unless otherwise specified, products that were given as free gifts as part of a promotion received in a competition or giveaway shall be covered by a 3 (three) month limited warranty against any manufacturing defect unrelated to the condition it was sold in.